Słownik Geograficzny

Słownik Geograficzny

Brzozowo

1) Berezowo in Russian, village, in Białystok powiat, the Catholic church of Saint Jan Chrzciciel was built in 1863 by farmers from the villages of Bobrowka and Brzozowo; the church is affiliated with the parish in Kalinówka.

 

2) village in Bielsk powiat, in Grodno gubernia, on the left bank of the river Lizy.

 

Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p.427] 

 

This translation, by Donald A. Szumowski, is used by permission.