Alfredówka, hamlet. Greek Catholic church in Kurowice.
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p. 31]
Alfredów, farmstead, county Nowograd Wołyński, district Lubar. Located 94 wiorst [distance measurement.EZ] from the county seat. 5 houses, 34 inhabitants. Belongs to Lubar estate, established and named after the owner count Alfred Wodzicki.
Alfredówka, manor, county Poniewież, district Birże.
Alfredówka, settlement, county Równe, district Siedliszcze. Located 84 wiorst from town Równe. 15 houses, 78 inhabitants.
Alfredowo 1) estate, county Kowno, district Wilkija, 1st precinct. Located 54 wiorst from town Kowno. Belongs to family Zan, who along with family Pren own 873 dziesięcina [area measurement.EZ]. 2) estate, located as above, 2nd precinct. 80 wiorst from Kowno, belongs to family Nowicki. 261 dziesięcina.
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1900, vol. 15-1, p. 22]
This translation, by Eva M. Zuber, is used by permission.