Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web
Search
Slownik Geograficzny Translation

Błądzikowo

Błądzikowo, German Blondzikau or Blansekow, a knight- and peasant-owned village in Wejherowo county, about 4 km. from the town of Wejherowo, served by the railroad station and parish in Puck. On 13 November 1353 Teutonic Knights Grand Master Winrich von Kniprode granted this village to Stefan Blansek, on the condition that he and his successors would defend the German order and provide horses. In later times Bladzikowo belonged to the Carthusian monastery in Kartuzy. [L{eon} Pobl{ocki}].

 

Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p. 247]

 

Copyright © 2002 William F. Hoffman. Used by permission. This article originally appeared in Rodziny (Vol. XXV, No. 2, Spring 2002), the journal of the Polish Genealogical Society of America.

  
Copyright 2008-2016 Version 7.04.01 by PolishRoots   |  Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use