Boczeczniki (Bochesniki)---- a village in the 3rd Police District of Oszmiana province. After 1653, it became part of the Dudy sheriff's domain; following efforts to detach it from the sheriff's domain, which contained the town in 1712, it came into the possession of the Obuchowicz family after paying the army tax of 763 zlotys.
Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1902, vol. 15, p.175]
This translation, by Mike Gansecki, is used by permission.