Brzozki or Brzoski
1) Brzoski - village, district of Wielunski, parish of Cicszecin, township of Lututow. In 1827 it had 9 houses with 70 inhabitants.
2) Brzoski - an area of nobles in the district of Mazowiecki, township and parish of Wysockie Mazowieckie. In this vicinity can be found: Brzoski Gromki, Brzoski Falki, Brzoski Tatary, Brzoski Gawrony and Brzoski Brzezinskie. In 1827, B. Gromki had 11 houses and 79 inhabitants, B. Falki had 10 houses and 57 inhabitants, B. Tatary had 17 houses and 129 inhabitants, B. Gawrony had 33 houses and 209 inhabitants, B. Brzezinskie had 24 houses and 159 inhabitants. In 1890, B. Gromki and B. Tatary became part of the township of Szepietowo but remain in the parish of Wysockie Mazowieckie. Zygmunt Gloger (The White Land) named three other settlements in this area: B. Jakubowieta,
B. Markowieta and B. Stanislawowieta. The last two were also known as Markowizna and Stankowizna. The area around these three settlements was the family home of the Brzoskis.
3) Brzozki - native name in current use for Brzoski
4) Brzozki - a colony in the district of Koninski, township of Wysockie, 16 km south of Konin and 5 km from the river Warty. It had 15 miles of open land, 63 inhabitants and was formerly a manor farm
of the estate Wysockie. It was colonized in 1855.
Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p. 424]
This translation, by Jerry Gieraltowski, is used by permission.