1) Berezowo in Russian, village, in Białystok powiat, the Catholic church of Saint Jan Chrzciciel was built in 1863 by farmers from the villages of Bobrowka and Brzozowo; the church is affiliated with the parish in Kalinówka.
2) village in Bielsk powiat, in Grodno gubernia, on the left bank of the river Lizy.
Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p.427]
This translation, by Donald A. Szumowski, is used by permission.