Village, Warszawa powiat, Jablonna gmina, Chotomów parish. It lies on the Nadwislanski railway line [Ed. Note - nadwis'lan'ski means "on the Vistula"], on the road from Jablonna to Olszewnica. It has a brick parish church, and a post office in Jablonna. In 1827 there were 21 homesteads there, 214 inhabitants; Chotomów parish, in the Warszawa deanery, has 2,099 souls, and was established in 1418.
Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p.639]
This translation, by William F. Hoffman, first appeared in the Winter 1995-1996 issue of "Bulletin of the Polish Genealogical Society of America".