In German Heinrichsfelde. Township of the manor, in the district of Wyrzysk, consisting of 4403 morg of open area. Made up of 4 places: 1) Czajcze the noble village, 2) Eleonor’s (Eleonorenhof in German) a large manorial farm, 3) a forestry district, and 4) a brickworks. It had 16 houses, 232 inhabitants, of which 100 were Lutheran and 132 were Catholic. 13 were illiterate. The post office is in Wysoka (in German Wissek) about 2 kilometers away. The railway station is in Bialosliwie (in German Weissenhohe) about 13 kilometers distant. (NOTE: 1 morg = 1.2 acres)
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p.729]
This translation, by Jerry S. Kucharski, FIC, FICF, is used by permission of the author.