Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web
Search
Słownik Geograficzny Translations

Dziewierzewo

 

Dziewierzewo, 1.) A village in the powiat of Wagrowiecki containing 11 homes, 115 inhabitants, 105 Catholics, 10 Protestants , 49 illiterates. A Catholic Church is located here and belongs to the deanery of Lekinskiego. (Kalisz gubernia)

 

2.) D., A Dominion ( Manor Lindenbruck) 5669 morgs of cultivated lands and gardens, 10 homes 338 inhabitants, 20 Protestants, 318 Catholics 157 illiterates. There is a Post Office at Kcynia (Exin) about 5 km. distant, a railroad station at Osiek about 25 km. distant. Together with Graboszewo the property of the Moszczenski family. M. St.[udniarski]

 

Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1881, vol. 2, p.291]

 

This translation, by Jim Piechorowski, is used by permission.

  
Copyright 2008-2016 Version 7.04.01 by PolishRoots   |  Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use