(1) a well developed agricultural village in the west of Poznan county. The post office was in Komorniki and the train station was in Zabikowo. A school and church existed in the village. The court was in Poznan. It had 52 houses, 469 acres, 499 people, 477 catholic, 6 Jewish. The village was next to a bridge over the Warta River where there was one house with 8 people.
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1893, vol. 13, p. 568]
This translation, by Malgorzata Biela, is used by permission.