a village in the powiat of Zamość, in the Gmina and Parish of Stary (Old) Zamość. It lies 18 kilometers North of Zamość. It has 51 homes and 343 Catholic inhabitants. It consists of 345 mórgs of land. Forests protect the village from the North, which favored the development of fruit orchards. In 1827 it had 41 homes and 264 inhabitants.
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1893, vol. 13, p. 607]
Researchers of town: Paul Valasek
This translation, by Jerry S. Kucharski, FIC, FICF, appears by permission. All rights reserved.